| How to Order Your Custom Printed Hand Fans
You can call us at (800) 680-0378, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us through our website CONTACT US form and we will take care of all the details for you.
STEP #1 - Select Your Fan. (See "Choosing a Fan" below.)
STEP #2 - Placing Your Order
We will need the following information in order to begin.
- Fan Description and Item Number (if known)
- Your in-hands date - This is the date you wish to receive your fans. (Weekend and holiday deliveries are not available for some products/delivery areas.)
- Contact Information - shipping address, your address (if different from shipping address), phone number and email
- Artwork - See Step #2 below
STEP #2 - Preparing Artwork We have assembled a library of resources to assist you with design and to provide you with some ideas. Please go to the "Artwork Help" section of our website under "Resources" above.
- To have us create your artwork - email us or use our file upload tool to send us any logos, photos, copy (Word document), fonts, colors, etc. that you want included. We provide 30 minutes of artwork creation for free; which is normally adequate for standard layouts. Additional time is billed in 1/2 hour increments at $35 per half hour. We will let you know if your design will take longer before we start and provide you with a quote. Please be sure to proof your copy carefully before submitting to avoid additional time and cost that may be incurred for us to make corrections and changes due to copy changes.
- To create your own print ready artwork - we will email you a template for your particular fan as well as provide you with the artwork requirements. Please note that "print ready" artwork provided by client will be printed "as is". Proofs are available prior to printing upon request; however, these are for layout purposes only, not color proofing.
STEP #3 - Proof Approval
- For artwork created by us: You will receive a proof via email for your review and approval prior to printing. Please be sure to review all of your proofs carefully and, if possible, ask more than one person to proof them as well. Changes, cancellations or revisions after your artwork has been approved and your order has been sent to production may not be possible and if so, will delay production and shipping, and be subject to additional charges, including graphic design service charges, art fees and possible rush production charges and/or expedited shipping. Please note that proofs are not to scale and are for layout purposes only, not color proofing.
- For print ready artwork supplied by customer: You will receive a proof via email for your review and approval prior to printing. Changes, cancellations or revisions after your order has been sent to the factory may not be possible, and if so, will delay production and shipping, and be subject to additional charges, including art change fees and possible rush production charges and expedited shipping. Please note that proofs are not to scale and are for layout purposes only, not color proofing.
STEP #4 - Payment
- You will receive a preliminary invoice/order confirmation via email. This email will contain 2 links, one to view and print your invoice, and the other link will open a window where you can pay by credit card online. We accept VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. Payment is required prior to production or prior to artwork preparation if we will be creating your artwork for you. If we are designing your artwork and you cancel your order after we have begun, you will be charged $65 for the first half hour and then billed in 1/2 hour increments at $35 each. Please note that shipping is estimated and some products have an over/under run of 5%. You will be charged/refunded for any difference after your fans have shipped.
STEP #5 - Production and Shipping
- Once we have received your artwork proof approval and payment has been made, the order will be submitted to the production department. Once the order enrters production, changes and cancellations are not possible. Production generally begins the next business day after receipt of proof approval and payment. Delays in artwork approval or payment from customer will delay production and shipping, which FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing Group cannot be held responsible for.
- Shipments are processed in the evening, therefore, you will receive your shipper tracking number via email the following business day. Please see below for information, terms and conditions.
Choosing Your Fan
We carry a large variety of fans and your choice of fan will be determined by the complexity of your artwork, how many you need, and when you need them. Browse the website or give us a call and we will be happy to make recommendations. The following are some things to consider when choosing your fans.
- When do you need them? All products have different production times and ship from different locations. Production normally begins 2 days following artwork approval and receipt of payment and does not include shipping time.
- Fan Type
- Print Area - Make sure the imprint area is large enough to print everything you need printed.
- Fan material and color
- Number of imprint colors - Does your selection accommodate the number of colors you require to be be printed. Photograps, including black and white photos, always require full color printing.
- Complexity of artwork
- Do you need to have artwork created?
- How will your fans be distributed? Will you be handing them out or do you plan on mailing them?
- Will you need mailers, gift bags, or boxes?
- Will you need RSVP cards, inserts, or tags?
INFORMATION / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Additional Charges - Shipping - The cost for shipping provided on your invoice is only an estimate as the carrier will bill us after the product ships. In cases where the actual shipping cost is more then billed, your credit card will be charged for the balance.
- Overages - We try to produce your order in the exact quantity ordered, but this is not always possible due to quality control efforts and fast running machines. We reserve the right to ship and subsequenty charge or credit your charge card or account for up to 5% over or under the desired quantity.
- Production - Not all of the fans have the same production time. Please be sure to let us know PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER if there is a specific date that you need to have your fans by. Additonal charges will apply for rush orders. Please note that production normally begins 2 days after proof approval and receipt of payment. Delayed or late payments, delayed proof approvals from customers and artwork changes will result in delayed production and may require expedited shipping methods or rush production charges.
- Rush Orders - Rush orders, by their very nature, will not allow time for a proof from the factory. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any art discrepancies.
- Shipping - We make every effort to ship your products to your desired destination in the most economical way possible given your specified date and production limitations. The most economical means of transportation is typically UPS Ground. In some cases, where product is extremely heavy, another common carrier may be used.
- All orders are shipped FOB (freight on board) from the factory. This means that you own the merchandise from that point on. All goods become your property at the time they are accepted by the carrier. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed by the carrier, international or US Customs departments or by 'acts of God'. We will typically notify you with tracking information within 24 hours of shipment. If you have any questions or problems, please call customer care toll-free at 800-680-0378.
- Shipping Carrier - All orders will be shipped using the originating factory's preferred carrier and the estimated shipping will be invoiced with your order at published rates for that carrier at the time the order is placed. If you prefer to use your own account, in most cases, we can accommodate depending on where the product is shipping from. Please provide us with the carrier name and your account number either via email.
- Saturday deliveries are not always available and are limited to domestic US shipments only and only apply to UPS Next Day service. Saturday deliveries will result in additional shipping charges.
- Because FanPrinter.com / Eclipse Marketing sends its products from a network of factories around the country and abroad, orders for different products placed on the same day may arrive at different times. If you have unique needs regarding arrival of products, please be sure to notify us of those needs.
- - Do you have a trade show in San Francisco and a sales meeting in New York? It is not a problem at all for us to send your items where they need to be. When placing your order, just specify that you need your order sent to multiple locations. A Customer Care Representative will call you or send you an email in order to obtain the details. We require that at least one full carton of product is shipped to each location. Freight will be billed individually for each shipment on your final invoice and a handling charge of $10.00 for each additional location may be added.
- - (Some products are not eligable for overseas shipping.) We are able to ship to most locations in the US and abroad although individual carriers have restrictions regarding PO and APO boxes. Unless otherwise specified, most international shipments will be sent using UPS Saver. If you require faster delivery, please let us know upon ordering so that we can arrange to send your merchandise by your preferred method or carrier. FanPrinter /Eclipse Marketing work with customers all over the globe and ships to most countries outside the U.S. International customers should be aware that due to factors beyond our control such as customs clearance and national and international regulations regarding importing, delivery times for international shipments can not be guaranteed. We will do everything in our power to get your order SHIPPED on time but we will not accept responsibility for delays on overseas shipments provided your order leaves the factory on time. You own the merchandise when it leaves our factory. Please also be advised that we charge a $25.00 fee in order to cover the added expenses involved with processing the paperwork for international orders.
- Shipping Delays - Customer agrees that s/he will not hold FanPrinter.com / Eclipse Marketing Group accountable for delays in delivery occasioned by "acts of God", delays or loss by the carrier (FedEx UPS, etc.) or customs, or other circumstances over which we have no direct control. Factory shipment or delivery dates are the best estimates of our suppliers, and in no case shall FanPrinter.com / Eclipse Marketing be liable for any consequential or special damages arising from any delay in delivery.
FanPrinter.com / Eclipse Marketing Group warrants that all goods sold are free of any security interest and will make available to you all transferable warranties made to FanPrinter.com / Eclipse Marketing Group by the manufacturer of the goods. FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing Group makes no other express or implied warranties, and specifically makes no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Please note that we encourage you to take the opportunity to review a sample of the actual product before you order in bulk quantity. It is important that you understand that these samples are representative in nature. While we are very careful about the suppliers and manufacturers we use, manufacturing variations are unavoidable and a natural result of the manufacturing process. By choosing to place and order with Eclipse Marketing, you are agreeing to accept merchandise with reasonable manufacturing and printing variances in product material, color, packaging and imprint placement.
Many of our decoration methods allow for the opportunity to closely match the imprint color to a specific requirement. Customers who require specific color matching must request this in writing and provide us with the Pantone PMS color. PMS stands for Pantone Matching System ®. We have an onlinepantone color chart that you can use to compare colors relative to themselves. Be aware that all monitors are different and the color you see on the screen will surely be different when viewed in person. Where PMS matching is available, there may be an additional charge per color for this service as inks need to be carefully blended to achieve a close match to your color. Please note that PMS color matches are not possible for digital printing or 4 color process printing. The color mode in your artwork must be set up as CMYK. The printing software will convert the colors in your artwork to CMYK and try to match them as close as possible, but there is no guarantee of a color match since the conversion from other color modes to CMYK will often result in a very different color. It is best that you do the color conversion of your images to CMYK. If your project is being printed full color and you require a PMS match, we highly urge you to request a test print / pre-production sample made first. This process requires us to print a sample and then adjust the cmyk values in your artwork to the PMS color of your choice. Sometimes this will take several tries. The availability and cost for test prints / pre-production samples vary from product to product. We will make every attempt to match your requested color; however, we can not guarantee it. Please check that your artwork has been formatted accurately. We can not be held responsible for formatting errors in customer supplied artwork. If your artwork is to be embroidered, we will select a thread which most closely matches your PMS color and you will have the opportunity to see this choice when you approve your "sew-out." Exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
All goods become your property at the time they are picked up by the carrier at the factory.
Your submittal of an online order and/or your signature/payment on our Order Acknowledgment/Invoice is a conditional acceptance by FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing of your offer to purchase our goods and your acceptance of our terms and conditions. It may contain terms that differ from or add to those contained in your purchase order, should you have one, and to the extent that this is the case, FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing hereby expressly conditions its acceptance of your offer on FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing's assent to the additional or different terms. Your receipt and retention of the goods covered by this invoice shall constitute acceptance of any such additional or different terms. You and FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing agree that any contract hereby entered into has been made and is to be construed to California State Law.
If you have any problems with your order please contact customer service at 800-680-0378 within 5 days of receipt. We advise opening your merchandise to review its quality if you do not intend to use it right away. After this time we will be unable to go back to our suppliers for exchanges or refunds. Please have your order number available. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS. If any problem arises, please call customer service immediately. If necessary, we will issue an RMA number (Return Material Authorization) and provide you with a special shipping instructions.
We try to produce your order in the exact quantity ordered, but this is not always possible due to quality control efforts and fast running machines. We reserve the right to ship and subsequently bill or credit, your charge card or account, for up to 5% over or under the desired quantity.
FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing is required by law to collect all applicable state and local taxes for services and goods shipped to California. Customers in other states or countries may be required to remit use taxes. Please consult your tax advisor. Companies, individuals and organizations who are exempt from sales tax should provide us with a copy of their resale certificate by fax to 888-503-0637.
Once an order has been submitted to the factory for production, we cannot guarantee our ability to make changes or cancellations to an order. FanPrinter.com/Eclipse Marketing will make every effort to comply with your change/cancellation request. There will be a minimum charge of $50.00 to cover order entry. In addition, you are liable to pay for any work or charges that may have been completed up to the time that we are able to cancel or change your order, including (but not limited to) product samples, artwork file download charges and graphic design services. Customer will also be liable to pay alll factory fees and charges including, but not limited to factory cancellation/change fees, factory art department fees, rush production fees, set up fees, shipping charges, restocking fees, etc. All completed work and costs incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
While we make the best effort to keep our site up to date, from time to time actual market conditions may change the price of a product. We reserve the right to change prices on the site at anytime. If a site price is incorrect on an item that you ordered, we will contact you immediately with the most updated price or help you choose a different item that is within your budget.
We make the best effort to provide clear and color-correct product images on our site that best reflect the true nature of the products. However, web site images are inherently limited in their ability to communicate color, scale, and detail. We want to remind customers to be careful about making assumptions about products from the site image alone. We strongly urge our customers to order actual samples. If you choose not to evaluate a physical sample, we cannot be held responsible for the difference between the image as it appears on your monitor and the final product.
FanPrinter.com is the USA's leading supplier of custom printed hand fans with more styles and print options available anywhere.
If you are planning an event or promotion and need a unique way to get your message across we can provide you with the right fan personalized with your logo or message.
Our personalized hand fans also make great invitations, programs, table markers, menus and party favors for your special occassion. We can design a special fan for your wedding, anniversery celebration, birthday party, quinceañera, wedding shower, bachelorette party, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We make the best effort to provide clear and color-correct product images on our site that best reflect the true nature of the products. However, web site images are inherently limited in their ability to communicate color, scale and product detail. We want to remind customers to be careful about making assumptions about products from the site image alone. We strongly urge our customers to order actual samples. If you choose not to evaluate a physical sample, we cannot be held responsible for the difference between the image as it appears on your monitor and the final product. Please click HERE to read our Terms and Conditions.
FanPrinter.com - We create custom imprinted fans personalized with your logo or message for every occasion.
TeamWedding.com™ - Home of Top California Wedding Ideas Sites